Tuesday, January 3, 2012

7 Months Old

Josiane is 7 months old!  Here is what we have been up to in the last month:
Playing with my sister

Being transported around the house in interesting ways

Getting dressed up for Christmas

Celebrating Jesus' birth

Enjoying a new Christmas present

Getting so many kisses

Meeting Grandma and Grandpa Breun for the 1st time and giving them the "I don't know you" look


Taking a lunch break with Grandma at the US Botanical Garden

Taking more family pictures

Giving Grandma and Grandpa my, "Hey, I know you" face by the end of their visit

Hanging out with my cousin, Grace.


2 comments:

  1. aw, so cute. LOVE the red dress :) We miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I came here to write....I LOVE that red dress! And I love the picture of you smooching her and her big smile! I am also just a smidge jealous you have two girls! Love you!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete