Thursday, March 24, 2011

Some People

Some people decorate bedrooms "just right." 
 Some people buy new clothing or new toys.
Some people organize their linen closets.
With each of the three children, a week or two before they were born, I had an unceasing urge to organize the linen closet.  Some call it "nesting."  I refold every towel and sheet, throw out expired medicine, make sure every towel, sheet, bandaid, and q-tip has a place.  It's apparently my mind's way of getting ready.  For a few days, I have been battling the desire to organize the linen closet again.  Today, I gave in.  We may not still have the bedroom ready or the proper sized clothes for Mitchell Kid #4, but we most definitely have a well-organized linen closet.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I spent the evening washing burp cloths, getting a box ready to send boy clothes for Noel, packing away girl clothes 18-24 month size (not sure who will need it first... you or P&M). Ah... nesting!

    ReplyDelete