Saturday, December 19, 2009

God's Power

As I was shoveling through over a foot of snow on our driveway today, it really hit me how easily man's plans are thwarted.  The greater DC area and most of the eastern seaboard is closed today in respect to travel, business and virtually every other activity.  I even heard on NPR yesterday that this storm may have a large impact on retail since this is normally a heavy Christmas shopping day.  Just made me think of how small we are in comparison to God...one day of bad weather and everything on our schedules is cancelled.  Looking out of the house now, I can't even tell that I shoveled a few hours ago... this is definitely the biggest storm we've seen since we've lived here.  Nothing new on the adoption front.. USPS did deliver our mail eventually, but we are still waiting to hear back.

No comments:

Post a Comment