OK, so it's not my birthday... and we are waiting for a response to our application, which hopefully will come next week some time. However, Mary has been following this blog for a long time about someone that has really rallied around the cause of clean water and created a grass roots movement. I've been checking out the organization through which they send their funds, called Charity: Water and think it is a great organization. So, I've decided to give up my birthday. I know.. wrong season! But believe it or not, some of my relatives ask for lists this far in advance and it's too late to impact their Christmas buying, so I might as well get the info out there now. So, whether or not you were going to buy me anything anyway, please at least visit my birthday website and think about whether or not this is something you are called to play a part in.
Also... breaking news about the adoption to our extended families and friends this week. The question we've been asked most so far is when do you think you will bring her home... which of course is the hardest question to answer!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment