Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Hole in our Gospel

The Hole in Our Gospel: What does God expect of Us? The Answer that Changed my Life and Might Just Change the World
This book really convicted me and also spoke to exactly how I've been feeling when I read it in early December so much that I've been pushing it on everyone I know....although this idea came first to Willow Creek Community Church.  They handed out a copy to everyone who attended a service one Sunday as well as sending copies to pastors in the Willow Creek Association, which is why Alex, our pastor, gave it to us.   Mary and I are hoping our adoption is just one step in following God's path for our lives more actively.  In other adoption news, Mary finished her autobiography after midnight last night, 6 pages single spaced... yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment