Monday, January 25, 2010
Home Study Meeting #3
After an odd day of managing to miss my flight home from a work trip to Texas, I still made it just in time to meet with our social worker last Friday for my one-on-one visit. Mary also met with her the same night so we are getting close to completing our home study. Tomorrow we are planning on meeting our doctor before work to get our physical forms signed before a notary they have at their office, which should complete our home study paper chase. Sorry would write more... but tired out from the awful ending to the football game last night and a long day trying to catch up on work email after traveling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I never check my gmail account, so didn't know about this blog until today. Thank you for sharing this with us. I am so excited to meet my new niece.
ReplyDeleteYou inspire me to try to be a better person- to ask God what He wants from me, and hopefully to have the courage to do it.