Well... I had naively thought that we were ahead of the game, but our family coordinator actually reached out to us for our Rwanda application / request letter this week saying she needed it to make sure it matched the home study request. I realized that this was the letter that we drafted but I wanted to touch up a bit before printing, and so that momentary decision meant we didn't get it notarized with the bulk of our paperwork a couple weeks back. Hopefully the snow doesn't keep the notary who works in my office at home Monday, as we'd love to get this taken care of before I leave for CA on a business trip this week. Tomorrow night, Mary is also meeting with our social worker for our last meeting to ensure the draft of our home study is in order. Soon we will be on to the I-600A and a whole new waiting game I guess. Sarah, our youngest, seems to have given up naps all of the sudden even though by 2 pm you can tell she is missing one. We may be rearranging the room earlier than planned for her and her new sister as she has figured out how to climb out of her crib!
Looks like missing nap doesn't payoff though as it's about an hour till her bedtime still....
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment