We received our court ruling!
We are pleased to introduce Josiane Akimana Mitchell, born June 2, 2011 and forever ours on October 20, 2011.
Josiane--"God Increases"
Akimana-"Precious Daughter of God" in Kinyarwandan and part of her given surname
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























Love the JOY on your faces. Love how she is cuddled and held tight, knowing she is being told how much she is loved. Can't wait to cuddle and hold her myself!!!
ReplyDeletePerfect. As Maggie said, joy on your faces! She is a blessing. I look forward to meeting Miss Josiane!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you and for her. God puts the lonely in families--what a blessing to her and to you!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteyay!!! she is so beautiful! can't WAIT to kiss her! we are praying for you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteMary- I am humbled by you. What a great gift from God. You and your husband are very special people. Enjoy her with your other treasures to the fullest!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful. So happy for you and all the families in Rwanda right now! Thanks for sharing the amazing pictures. A good way to start my morning. :)
ReplyDeleteI know everyone has said this but oh my oh my how sweet!! Congratulations we are so happy for you. I'm crying my eyes out!!
ReplyDeleteCongrata to the Mitchell family. She's beautiful like her name. God is so good
ReplyDelete